As I mentioned the other day, Adria presented me with my very own Thinking Blogger Award. Now I’m ready to hand out some hardware to a handful of other very deserving bloggers.
I sat here for a while and thought about the best way to do this. Really every blog I read makes me think in one way or another. If they didn’t I wouldn’t be reading them, right? Sooo, I decided I’ll hand out the awards to folks whose sites not only set the hamsters spinning on their wheels inside my head, but also to those who contribute most often here or have influenced the way I blog since I began to really take it seriously. Also I’ve tried to choose people who I *think* haven’t received this award yet. If any of you have, then consider yourselves lucky that you’ve just received it a second time! I hope everyone will consider this fair. If not feel free to sue me or something ;)
Without further ado I present my five Thinking Blogger Awards to the following blogs.
- MeAndMyDrum – Mark is a great guy and a great blogger as well. Whether he’s introducing you to handy little software gadgets or letting you know precisely how he feels about people afraid to touch bacon, you’re sure to find something worth reading.
- Christy’s Coffee Break – Not only do Christy and I comment often on one another’s blogs but we’ve also had the opportunity to chat via e-mail as well and I can easily say she is one of the kindest and most generous bloggers I’ve met. Christy may be statistically on her way to “A-list” status, but don’t expect her to turn into some huge diva with an over inflated blogger ego. She’s as down to earth as you can get.
- Brown Thoughts – I love the Baron’s blog. He tends to dabble like myself and write about a little bit of everything, but what I enjoy most is his ability to find some of the coolest gadgets this side of the blogosphere. Add to his gadget finding ability a great sense of humor and you’ve got an excellent blog worthy of a slot in your feed reader.
- Mariuca – If you haven’t met Marzie yet you should really take the time to stop by her blog and say hello. I guarantee you she’ll respond with a kind and warm reply. She’s the kind of person who always has knack for making you smile even on your worst, most grumpiest days. She also happens to have the most adorable cat I’ve ever seen.
- The Kat House – Last but certainly not least, Tish! My blogging partner for the upcoming Blogathon. Ever met someone and instantly become friends with them? That’s how it was with Tish and I. We have so much in common it’s almost silly. She’s super kind, has a big heart, writes exceptionally well and is awfully darn pretty ;) I’m a guy. I had to throw that last part in.
So there you have it. It’s now up to you all to pass along awards to blogs you feel deserve them, if you’d like. Here’s the rules to your mission, should you choose to accept it.
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative gold version if silver doesn’t fit your blog).